I. General information
The Service (BMEcat ETIM Validator) performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following manner.
II. Information voluntarily entered in the forms
1. Forms that allow personal data to be entered and stored in the application are:
- the "Register" form – the information entered in this form is used only for user login/identification purposes,
- the "Invoice data" form – the information entered in this form is used for invoicing purposes.
2. The user has the right to inspect, modify this data and request to delete it at any time.
III. Information about cookies
3. In the Service cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the user session parameters,
IV. Server logs
1. Information about certain actions performed by users are subject to logging. This data is used exclusively for the administration purposes and to ensure the best quality of the provided Service.
2. The following information is collected:
- time of last activity,
- details of some operations (validation, paypal payments),
- e-mail logs.
1. The operator and the data administrator of the Service is Medialab s.c. Bożena Rożenek, Zbigniew Rożenek, Beskidzka 25, 91-612 Lodz, Poland.
2. The obtained data (mentioned above) are not made available to third parties.